Stupid Easy Trim Healthy Mama Chocolate Chip Cookies

10:46 PM

Stupid Easy Trim Healthy Mama Chocolate Chip Cookies. I keep coming back to cookies. They're my dessert muse. This low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free cookie recipe is stripped down to the basics, but it offers a few benefits that I appreciate: It…


I keep coming back to cookies. They're my dessert muse. This low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free cookie recipe is stripped down to the basics, but it offers a few benefits that I appreciate: It…

Ingredients

Refrigerated
  • 2 Eggs, large
Baking & Spices
  • 2 cups Almond flour
  • 1/2 tsp Baking soda
  • 2/3 cup Chocolate chips, sugar-free
  • 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
Dairy
  • 1/2 cup Butter, salted
Other
  • 1/3 cup Gentle sweet, diy gentle sweet (my pick), or low-carb sweetener of choice

The full recipe.

0 comments